Luminate Mobile Cloud
Built as a web-scale distributed system, delivering 3GPP VNFs (Virtual Network Functions) with scalability and resiliency.
- Multi-tenant cloud solution designed for scalability and resiliency
- Integrates with multiple MNO packet cores to support BYOD
- Standard interfaces supporting 3GPP network functions
- Luminate SONx for self-configuration and on-going optimization
- Enterprise service monitoring and analytics
- Enables enterprise services based on user context
LMC delivers virtualized 3GPP network functions by assembling a number of underlying scalable and resilient services, each running on distributed compute resources. The underlying services include load balancers, cryptographic engines, and communication framework. Platform components, such as a job scheduler, health check framework, and resilient databases, are also designed as services. Consistent ‘state’ is maintained across the system using a distributed file system, state sharing mechanisms, and state reconstruction algorithms, enabling failure management that is externally invisible.